Monday, September 5, 2011

Want to know a genius when you saw one?


!±8± Want to know a genius when you saw one?

Who are the geniuses of our time? It 'hard to say really, but as the coordinator for a think tank that is working online, I can tell you that the theme comes quite often. In fact, I also have articles on the need to do a search online, written by the genius of our time to find. Speaking from the perspective of the think tank, it does not make much sense in reality. Recently, I told a friend that the reason why I canceled the invitation is that I triedothers find.

My friend has offered some potential candidates, and one was the founder of Wikileaks could be a candidate, said, "Julian Assange is a candidate" and that is a bit 'unsettling for me. So I told my friend that was fun to talk to this man as a part of me really angry, as my brother is in the USMC, so that pisses me off, my brother and his friends (actually all of NATO and U.S. troops ) could be in danger of JulianActions, and another side of me says that Wikileaks might an agent, good or scapegoat the intelligence of the game.

But perhaps it is for those who have misused the request of the United States, because it would not be the first time intelligence from the media have made visits to the United States, or the fact that the efforts of NATO or U.S. military are mined. I saw Julian at the TED conference video, and it looked authentic (think what it does), but I often have those concerns are so stubborn, so in touch withtheir "unreasonable man" motif, which have continued on their mission, without regard to the overall picture.

So while you might say, Julian Assange could be a candidate for the genius-level IQ - could be on one side or the other used as a pawn. What is troubling that the media distorts things, get torn out of context, and reinforces the negative, regardless of the actual. Now, with saying that I do not diminish in favor of the war or against the war (sometimes after botched decisionspolitical impasse), is a terrible thing, and to shun evil, moreover, does not exist - and must be fought under similar conditions at times.

Sometimes, spies, to prevent war by opening back-channel communication, and no one is wiser to the public. In a perfect world, what is not, where I currently live none of this would be necessary, but there are incestuous relationships, to gain money and power have reduced or stopped, but also kind of war sucks does not it? InStudy of this situation, one might conclude that Julian Assange is a genius, but I do not, in fact, not as smart as me. But is this really the point here.

Just because someone is with the facts as an informant with a mega-phone is not a genius, and there are many hackers out there who are not geniuses. Please note all this.


Want to know a genius when you saw one?

Great Lengths Hair Extensions Price Camera Digital Exilim Discounted




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links